1. Bridzeallas: There is no debate on the amount of class these women display(zero) yet I find myself completely enthralled when I hear "IM GONNA WHOOOP YO ASS" and "ITS MHY DAI 'N THANGS R GONNA GO MHY WAHY" from these young blushing brides with very questionable sanity.
2. Ive always appreciated the Kings of Leon, but now I have a new desire to see them live. This desire strongly coincides with the realization of how sexy they are. mmmmmmmmmmmm.........
3. Movies I want to see: 1) away we go 2) land of the lost 3) Bruno 4) Public Enemies (HELLO johnny depp and christian bale!) 5)Whatever Works (only because of the genius Larry David) 6) the Hangover.
4. I feel like I will be burned at the stake for saying this, but I must. Twilight, i wasn't impressed and I'm annoyed with its continued hype. bless you Andy samberg for feeling the same sentiment.
5. Re-watching Laguna Beach Season 1 (due to my need for noise and lack of cable) I realized what a douche bag Lauren Conrad is.
6. Summer is fantastic for so many reasons; the lake, being tan, no school/job (for those of us who tend to be mediocre in those areas), and watermelon!
Pax
Alyse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment